Saturday, December 1, 2007

No Chance?

It's been going on all day today, I've heard every college football analyst proclaim Pittsburgh has NO chance to beat West Virginia, Kirk Herbstreit thought West Virginia could by fifty points. I'm so happy to say that Pittsburgh won the game it really made my day. I have nothing against West Virginia they are a good football team but when a bunch of analysts say a game is an absolute 110% lock I love to see the underdog kick ass. If you have a pulse and have been covering this season and you say that any game is an absolute lock you have to be absolutely crazy or just plain stupid. The team that has been ranked second has lost their next game for the last several weeks so what does that tell you? No team is safe, any team can lose to anyone at any time. Congratulations to Pittsburgh what a great victory. I would also respectfully suggest that every single college football analyst that works for ESPN should find a new line of work because you have no idea what you are talking about.

No comments: